Purpose: Focused effort in company technical recruiting and HR support
Essential Functions: Support the company administratively in the Human Resources Department
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates
- Review and understand technical job requirements by working with supervisors to develop accurate job descriptions
- Maintain company recruiting database.
- Coordinate listing of open positions with State Employment office, colleges, professional organizations and/or other recruiting websites. Recommend strategies for filling positions.
- Facilitate group interviews
- Conduct reference checks
- Develop job offers and negotiate as necessary using input from CFO
- Attend job fairs as necessary. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Work with outside recruiters or placement agencies as necessary to fill open positions.
- Conduct new employee orientation and ensure new hire paperwork is completed.
- Process employee terminations
- Assist in open enrollment process for benefits
- Assist in development of company policies and procedures
Knowledgeable in employment law
Excellent verbal and written communication
Proficient with computers
Near Space Corporation also offers an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, health and dental insurance, paid vacation, sick pay, 401(k) retirement plan, short and long term disability, term life insurance, and holiday pay.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter, and complete our online job application.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer